Skip to navigation
Helping You Pursue Justice And Advocate For Your Needs SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION

NEC Baby Formula Attorney in West Palm Beach, FL

According to a scientific study, some cow-milk-based baby formula products, such as Enfamil and Similac, can cause an increased risk of dangerous digestive diseases in newborn children.  One of the main concerns is necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC) which is a potentially life-threatening illness to the newborn. No one should have to lose their child because of someone else’s negligence.

If your child was given Enfamil or Similac and your child was subsequently diagnosed with necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC), you may be eligible to file a lawsuit. Contact The Hyman Law Firm, P.A.  today to receive a free consultation about your potential case.

Has Your Child Developed NEC?
Contact Us Today

What Is Necrotizing Enterocolitis (NEC)?

NEC is a  digestive disease that primarily affects the intestines of premature babies.  NEC is caused by bacteria from cow’s milk that attack the premature baby’s intestine walls, which can lead to infection and inflammation. The inflammation of the newborn’s colon can lead to tissue death inside the organ. In addition, the inflammation can result in perforations of the colon or walls of the intestine which can ultimately destroy the intestinal wall and harm the premature baby.

Although legal action won’t reverse the damage, it may help you financially and hopefully help deter other manufacturers from making the same mistake in the future. If your premature baby developed health concerns as a result of Enfamil or Similac baby formula, contact The Hyman Law Firm, P.A.  to take the first steps toward justice.

Contact The Hyman Law Firm, P.A.

If your child was given Enfamil and Similac and developed NEC,  please contact The Hyman Law Firm, P.A. today for a free consultation.

If your child has been injured or developed NEC after they were given Enfamil or Similac infant formula, please call The Hyman Law Firm, P.A. to discuss this matter.

(561) 538-9050